UEGO temps

RDwoo10 at aol.com RDwoo10 at aol.com
Sat Nov 18 05:10:59 GMT 2000

Chad,

Thanks for the clarification.  I kind of guessed this but am not going to
pretend that I am an expert @ the electronics.  I can fake through things
well enough but.....  I think that your last question about how fast is the
one that begs to be answered.  I think that this is one that can only be
answered on a car & as Bernie (is that right?) pointed out a TC either in the
stream next to, or right @ the sensor will help to determine that.

on a similar subject, have any of you seen the WBO2 that is marketed by White
Racing & Marine?  They are using a 4 wire Bosch sensor.  I don't know what is
different about that one & this one, can anyone shed some light?

BTW, what sensor is the DIY EFI EGOR using?  I thought it was the Honda one
but went stupid & changed my mind.  What is the part number of it?

thanks
BW