egor

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Mon Nov 20 03:30:26 GMT 2000

Donna (?) Wooten tapped away at the keyboard with:

> this is the $10,000 questions & either no one has one or they are not
> fessing up.  this address was in one of the replys the other night & there
> is some information there about how it works & why but not specifics on
> this one & its quirks.  this is the most information that i have seen on
> the wide band units.  there are some references on this page on the Bosch
> O2 sensor, i don't know where to find them though.

Gee thanks for the comments.

> http://members.iinet.net.au/~metapro/bernie/tech/EFI/vapour/DDL.html
>
> let us know what you find....

There are equivalent English-language references available through
SAE (www.sae.org) and publishers such as Robert Bentley (www.rb.com).
I only have the German-language versions on my shelf.

Look for "Bosch Automotive Handbook" (4th Ed.)
and "Spark Ignition Engine Management" (or similar) published 2000.

Use the SAE web site search engine to look for engine management,
etc keywords.

I'll send further references as they land on my doorstep.

--
 /"\  Bernd Felsche - Innovative Reckoning, Perth, Western Australia
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |