egor

Donna Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 20 02:22:07 GMT 2000

this is the $10,000 questions & either no one has one or they are not
fessing up.  this address was in one of the replys the other night & there
is some information there about how it works & why but not specifics on
this one & its quirks.  this is the most information that i have seen on
the wide band units.  there are some references on this page on the Bosch
O2 sensor, i don't know where to find them though.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~metapro/bernie/tech/EFI/vapour/DDL.html

let us know what you find....

BW

--- Donna Wooten