Air Fuel Calibrator?

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Nov 21 03:37:08 GMT 2000

There is another one, or should I say a true one marketed by Modern
Musclecar.  They also have Translator Plus.   Both are Buick Turbo (ecm
1227148) specifc.

I've run both and they so work (ie allow you to run a late model high freq
MAF on an early low freq ecm ie the 148)

While some of these other intercept ideas may work on some cars, I wouldn't
count on them being a universal cure all.   You still about stuck with the
oem fuel and timing curves you just push them up or down, with the one in
that URL.
Bruce

> >and the other at     http://www.splitsec.com/products/arc1/arc1ds.htm
> This is what I've commonly seen referred to as a MAF translator.  It just
> lies to the PCM in a known way about how much air is traveling through the
MAF.