More DIY EGOR

RDwoo10 at aol.com RDwoo10 at aol.com
Tue Nov 21 04:12:20 GMT 2000

I would concur.  This does make a lot of sense.  To do it any other way would
be silly.  I think that this is the original intent of the MFG., if this was
not, I think that they would have used a much cheaper heater element & put a
TC into the sensor.  were i again to guess, i would say that the sensor is
already busy enough that they though easy enough to use the "good" heater &
call it a day.  this simplifies the design, & provides enough accuracy for
the application.  Were this a scientific application there might be more work
@ accuracy?

BW