DIY-GOR ideas (was: No Subject)

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Nov 23 07:50:34 GMT 2000

How about changing the subject line?.
About now, all your really doinng is playing guessing games, and making
things an nightmare for someone trying to research the archives.

You also destroying the intent of using the DIY-EGOR diagrams.
I was hoping there would be refinement of the project, instead it's becoming
a coffe table discussion, of second guessing.  The hard part is done, why
this reinventing of the wheel escapes me.

Why not work on an ion detection system?.

This is just basically repeating things all over again.
I just feel like we could be going some where rather then an exercise in
typing.

Hell as it is there are only a few guys seemingly even using the plans,
Don't mean to sound belittling, but golly trying to redesign something with
out even trying it, means if there is a basic design flaw, then just coping
it to a digitial design makes them both worthless.

Hell rather then redesigning what's been done why not work on a display and
interface to a 0-1 v output?.
That is something critical to any design.

Bruce