DIGI-EGOR ideas

Peter Gargano peter at techedge.com.au
Thu Nov 23 09:54:54 GMT 2000

Re: DIY-GOR (sic) ideas (was: No Subject)

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> How about changing the subject line?.

Done!

> You also destroying the intent of using the DIY-EGOR diagrams.

I think DIGI-EGOR (if I can be so bold as to suggest the name) is not
the same as the project at http://diy-efi.org/diy_efi/projects/diy_egor/

> why this reinventing of the wheel escapes me.

>From the DIY_EFI web site's home page:

  The DIY-EFI list has been in existence since May 1994, and is for
  discussion of all aspects of electronic fuel injection, engine
  management, and related topics.

Peter.

PS. My intent is not to offend anyone, just to recall the basics.