EGOR Interface - Display

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Nov 23 20:19:08 GMT 2000

I have no clue, of what your talking about.
Like I said, sketch one out and I'll build it.
Like I keep saying the list has folks of different specialities,  with a
focus of energy, is the only way for complex problems to be solved.
All the data, I have on the WB has already been printed.
The spreadsheets have the output voltages to corresponding AFRs.  all we
need is resolution to .x ..
Bruce