EGOR Interface - Display

944Technologist f_wilk at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 23 20:07:36 GMT 2000

Bruce,

The A/D and the digital display are actually the easy part. Do we have the
data for the ROM? For an 8-bit A/D, we have 256 data points to plot. For a
12-bit A/D, we have 4,096 data points to plot. The non linearity of the
sensor data can be easily compensated by the ROM. It is a simple look up
table just like the ones used in fuel maps of your ECU.

So we need either 256 or 4,096 data points to put into the ROM. Does anyone
have that data? I suggest we start with the 8 bit A/D and later, go bigger
if we can get the data to support it.

FR Wilk

From: "Bruce Plecan" <nacelp at bright.net>