EGOR Interface - Display

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Nov 23 19:30:12 GMT 2000

Fine!,  sketch something out, and I'll start on it as soon as I can get
parts.
Sounds great, just tell me how to do it.
They fly in the ointment is some folks can build, but aren't versed in the
design end.
Give me a 0-1v output with 14.7:1 switching at .44v, and I'll be running the
WB just to wear it out.

I even have the perfect LCD
3-1/2D  LCD
PM-128
all it needs is 9v, and an input voltage.  Already has voltage dividers in
it.

With the 0-1v we can use an analog meter and recal for a readout.
BUT, WE something.   We need something with a slow enough refresh rate that
things are less then a flicker.
bruce