Knock Sensor

Dan Zorde dzorde at erggroup.com
Fri Nov 24 06:58:05 GMT 2000

If you are looking for sensors, I have to recommend Subaru ABS sensors,
these make for very good and easy to source, cheap pick-up sensors (at
least in Oz).  I get them of imported half cuts.  So far I have retrofitted
them to our rally computers and cruise control and none of them have failed
yet.  I usually set them up to read the bolt heads on the drive shaft
couplings.

Dan  dzorde at erggroup.com