Introduction/Hello Lee

John Andrianakis johnandrianakis at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 29 21:26:54 GMT 2000

The ecu calculates the checksum contantly so you will have to correct in
another part of the eprom before starting the engine so that it doesnt go
into limp home mode. Also if you have turbocharged the engine over 3-4 psi
if I remeber correctly the ecu will see the higher voltage from the map
sensor as a failure and also go into limp home mode. To get around this you
need a device that clamps the map sensor voltage. Try
www.teamfc3s.org/T2/articles/fcd/diy_fcd.htm
Sorry for responding so late, just got back from a holiday and found 1500
messages in my mailbox.
regards,
John Andrianakis
johnandrianakis at hotmail.com