ROM emulator suggestions?

John Andrianakis johnandrianakis at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 29 21:26:49 GMT 2000

I would suggest the 16bit rom emulator from Racelogic
K( www.racelogic.co.uk) .I have been using it for a while and I am very
pleased. It support almost all memory chips found in auto ecus with
adaptors( DIL 2764-27010, plcc32 equivelents, 28/29f512/010, 27c1024 plcc
44, 28/29f200/400 sop40 and others). You can change data on the fly and it
has a trace of data currently being used by the proccesor.
Check it out on the web page. I would be interested in sharing knowledge on
Honda ecus when you get to the bottom of it.
Best Regards
John Andrianakis.