In flight

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Tue Oct 3 02:05:18 GMT 2000

A normal day at CSH-HQ?  If what I saw was routine, I'm amazed that
anything gets done there. At one point  this weekend Dopey was in the
tower, Grumpy was mumbling 'cause he couldn't get clearance for
takeoff, Sneezy was trying to attach a prop to a C3 box (he's partial
to wind power), Doc, being inspired by Gar, was "flying"  XA in a P6
OBD2 box, Sleepy was watching "radar" on an old scope (it wasn't even
plugged in), and Happy was just thrilled to death with the whole
thing.

I never did see Bashful, I think he was keeping the cat's spot warm
under the recliner.

The cat, however, made a couple of passes through the house at
slightly less than light speed.  Even the "dayam fast" cars would have
trouble keeping up with that one.