In flight

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Oct 3 02:20:48 GMT 2000

Someone has claimed the  coil pack, found on the porch,
I got a feeling I know who owns the battery found in the freezer LOL
Pizza place was closed today, little guys were thinking the PW guys had
cleaned them out, and were really upset till I reminded them the shop is
always closed on Mondays.

Gotta admit the Miami deal was blown way outt shape by the local press.
Turns out their talking about ecms was taken as terrirest threats.   You'd
think the FBI by now, would have passed the word along about CSH, HQ, and
blowin up 747 etc here
Cheers
Bruce

> A normal day at CSH-HQ?  If what I saw was routine, I'm amazed that
> anything gets done there. At one point  this weekend Dopey was in the
> tower, Grumpy was mumbling 'cause he couldn't get clearance for
> takeoff, Sneezy was trying to attach a prop to a C3 box (he's partial
> to wind power), Doc, being inspired by Gar, was "flying"  XA in a P6
> OBD2 box, Sleepy was watching "radar" on an old scope (it wasn't even
> plugged in), and Happy was just thrilled to death with the whole
> thing.
>
> I never did see Bashful, I think he was keeping the cat's spot warm
> under the recliner.
>
> The cat, however, made a couple of passes through the house at
> slightly less than light speed.  Even the "dayam fast" cars would have
> trouble keeping up with that one.
>

> Bruce Plecan wrote:
> >
> > Radar has several spottings of vehicles that are seemingly in route to
> > Arcanum, OH... WTH, is that about?.
> > Lil guys are off in the 747, so for the moment there is some sanity at
CSH,

majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org