WB02

Tom Sharpe twsharpe at mtco.com
Tue Oct 3 02:30:14 GMT 2000

Bruce,  Did you capture any 'scope traces of the WBO2?? What frequency
do you need to catch each cyl?. If you measure peak(s) and valley(s),
(follow the curves),  is the average any good? do you need 50 samples to
compute an average?? Is that average good??   Is the average or peak or
valley  meaningful??  mean, median, mode calc???
Inquiring minds want to know...  Tom S

PS Sorry I missed the fun but I had another granddaughter dedicated last
weekend.