In flight

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Tue Oct 3 02:53:44 GMT 2000

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> Someone has claimed the  coil pack, found on the porch,
Was that the one with big numbers on it?  Thought that was a fair
trade deal : )

> I got a feeling I know who owns the battery found in the freezer LOL

Oh, yeah!  You might wanna charge that baby and see what happens.

> Pizza place was closed today, little guys were thinking the PW guys had
> cleaned them out, and were really upset till I reminded them the shop is
> always closed on Mondays.
Shoulda heard the commotion when it turned out they were a "dry" pizza
joint.  You'd think a place that sells pizza and no beer would call
themselves "Chucky Cheeze" so ya know what to expect. <BG>

> Gotta admit the Miami deal was blown way outt shape by the local press.
> Turns out their talking about ecms was taken as terrirest threats.   You'd
> think the FBI by now, would have passed the word along about CSH, HQ, and
> blowin up 747 etc here

I think they're still a little jumpy from incident with the Cuban
boy...
Shannen