Fw: WB02

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Oct 3 02:56:27 GMT 2000

When it's released all the engineering types can have all the fun they want
playing with em.
This is not an engineering exercise,  this is to get a workable, WB into the
hands of DIYers.
I'm sure there will be revisions to it once out in public, and hoping for
the folks that do that to share what they find with the lists.
This is analog, and while eproms might be used in the interfaces, it's all
technology compatible with what folks already have.
Blame me for any faults since, I'm holding the wiring hostage to get what I
want feature wise, and how it's done.  We could have gone PIC and digitial,
but not everyone can do PICs, so I said no.

Like I said when I first posted about it:
Not lab grade
Not meant to compete with the commercial units.
For DIYers, calibration AID for doing, tuning.
This is an aid in finding out what the engine wants, and what is going
Bruce