O2 voltages

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Oct 3 14:34:35 GMT 2000

Nope,
the 14.7 is for the EPA, Period.
There is no reason to waste that much fuel at cruise, other then for those
folks.
Then they swing it way rich and lean to keep the converter at operating
temp..
Did a car at the PW that was happy as punch at 15.25-15.5:1  light cruise,
and this was a big car and engine.
I'll bet ya 50 cents I will get the GN to almost 16:1 in light cruise and
still have a 12 sec car.
Bruce

majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org