P+H Drivers

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Oct 3 18:38:47 GMT 2000

I have to get a set of P+H drivers.

6 cyl SEFI,
2.5 ohm injectors

I have a set of the Cherry 453s,
but in reading the literature, looks like those are for the TBI 1.2 ohm
jobs.
Kelp?.

Then I need to do this in an external *box*.
Will a .25" x1" x4"  bar of AL be enough heat sink?.
Would it be worth making it so that I can bolt that to the ecm for heat
sinking?.

Says to use a 40v Zener diode, what amperage?.
It shows a 300 ohm resistir on the Vcc, that would need to be a 1/2 watt?.
1/8 watters for the 1K, and 19Ks?.

Also shows 0-5 on control?.
I though it ran right off  the ecm's output?.
Thanks
Bruce