Slightly OT: DAQ

Carl Summers InTech at writeme.com
Tue Oct 3 21:55:48 GMT 2000

I wanted to check it out so bad that I went ahead and bought it and payed
red label... The software is really powerful and because of that it requires
some time to make it work the way you want.....but watching tip-in AFR in
real time on a scope scrolling across the screen can be pretty handy for
tuning....I like it, especially for the money...
-Carl Summers