O2 voltages

Gerald Pelnar wd0fyf at mpks.net
Wed Oct 4 00:12:27 GMT 2000

> From: Bruce Plecan <nacelp at bright.net>
> To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
> Subject: Re: O2 voltages
> Date: Monday, October 02, 2000 11:44 PM
>

> Light cruise idle, then would be 15:1 for mileage, and min engine
wear.
> 14.7 is an average.   Deliberately runs rich and leaner then that
to keep
> the convert lite.

I did a little reading the last time cats came up. There is a couple
of very detailed post in the archives. The rich lean cycle is not
required by the cat to do it's job. The cycle is the result of the
controller maintaining a good average AFR without having to keep
tight control.

Gerald Pelnar
wd0fyf at mpks.net
http://www.mpks.net/homepage/wd0fyf/
McPherson, KS

PS  Anyone need any 25 pin male D connectors (like plug into your
parallel port)? I found 135 of them in the garage, but I only have
1500 pins. mail me off list.

majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org

majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org