Rajay turbos

Carl Summers InTech at writeme.com
Thu Oct 5 10:15:45 GMT 2000

Hi Clay,
    I realized my .cal wouldn't work with your ecu too late...I would be
glad to forward if it will help but requires a different processor in the
Autronic box....have you datalogged the pressure in comparison of boost vs
back pressure vs turbo???? I truly don't know alot about turbos but after
Turbonetics bored the inlet and changed the impeller in a project I was
involved in, I had no idea that it could mean so much...same boost different
backpressure was worth over 200hp on a 1200hp engine...on the dyno.....maybe
not real world but was impressive...I understand after correcting AFR the
EGT's were lower because of less restriction....what I don't and haven't
understood is why with a low vs high compression engine and no blower/turbo,
EGT's are high when the effective overlap is lowered....is it that it
becomes more efficient and heat is energy????
-Carl Summers