Rajay turbos

Clay B clayb at sonic.net
Fri Oct 6 16:10:21 GMT 2000

The exhaust housing is 1.0, I believe. I hear a 1.3 housing is
available. You're correct that a boat can get away with a slightly looser
exhaust housing, as throttle response is not near the issue it is on a
car.

I suspect the ideal solution is both a looser exhaust, and a more
efficient compressor. Still keep the boost at 2500 RPM, but allow the
engine to run harder at 6000 RPM.

- Clay