Closing Date for Combo Driver Buy

DRhoads2 at aol.com DRhoads2 at aol.com
Thu Oct 12 03:14:17 GMT 2000

I'm setting a closing date of October 31st for the Combo Driver board group
buy.

Please check you orders as shown on
http://members.aol.com/DRhoads2/myhomepage/OfficialBuyList.html
and start sending me your shipping addresses.  Unless there is strong
objection, I will add the address to you order entry on the buy page for
verification purposes.

When the buy closes I will check the various part quantities for any
additional volume discounts, get the shipping cost for shipping of parts to
me, estimate your shipping cost and then update the web page with that info.
At that point I will begin accepting payments.

I still need order confirmations from the following individuals.  If you're
in this list and have already confirmed, please contact me again.  For some
reason I don't have you as confirmed.

David Dixon     davidd at mail.solsys.com.au
Hotrodderzzz    Hotrodderzzz at aol.com
Don Hodges  donald.r.hodges at lmco.com