CSH, HQ Grand re-re- opening

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Oct 12 03:47:52 GMT 2000

Back home again.
I have to deal with a condition disease called  Blastomyosis.
Oral Liquid med for 3-6 months,
Not a long term problem,  just something unusal for the Drs to figure out.
Sure, had the Drs confused, at the level I had, they thought I would have
been about a wheelchair candidate, instead of walking in carring my luggage.
The stress of travel did let it flare Fri., and was pretty sick, but by Fri
night they had a game plan and meds figured out, and with a few days of that
much better.  Darn thing must have been festering for couple months, just
been more tired lately.

Mandatory EFI content:
Doc has been wirin up the 747 to run boost, somehow things the Injector
drives will hold together better with a blast of intake air blowin across
them.
Dopey was doing touch and goes with the 727 and has skid marks thoughout the
house
Liquor cabinet is missing
Lots of small footprints everywhere, so looks like there was a party.
Found a rough draft of where the little guys aren't tolerating the abuse any
more, and claim to now have a Seminole heritage, and might continue their
war with the gummit.
FAA and INS guys have left lots of notes on the front door sooo.
Boat trailer is missing.........
Bruce