APEXi boost controller

justin ivan vlkslvr at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 20 14:50:20 GMT 2000

I believe they run ~$400-$450 new. My brother paid 300 for one that was
slightly used. The thing is the bomb, does gear based boost limit, learns
the boost response of the motor. Has two different "programs"(Settings) as
well as off. On my turbo VW jetta I run it off=7lbs setting A=11lbs and
setting B=15lbs.
Let me know if anyone wants more info.
Justin