Introduction/Hello Lee

justin ivan vlkslvr at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 23 20:48:39 GMT 2000

Lee,
Chris is right, ZDYNE has done some wonderful things with this ecu. It can
really be hacked. I myself am about at the point where I am going to go with
an aftermarket prgrammable. Some people are making great power with the
programmable on turbo VW motors. 1.8L 8V with a stock bottom end, cross-flow
head and turbo with programmable injection- a reported 277 to the wheels.
Another similar motor,fully built though powered a FWD VW to 11.5 @125mph.
Later
Justin