Introduction/Hello Lee

Lee Hamrick lee at redhatracing.com
Tue Oct 24 01:47:09 GMT 2000

Zdyne does have an awesome program, as well as Hondata... I'll try giving
them both a call and see what I can muster up.  I've gotten to the point
where I've found the fuel and spark maps on the EPROM, but I can't seem to
adjust them with the check engine light coming on and the ECU going into
limp home mode.  Do most maps have some kind of checksum?  Thanks!

-Lee Hamrick