Wide Band Sensor Life?

Steve Leonard gsxr1300 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 25 23:59:07 GMT 2000

Do you know what model and year Honda this UEGO sensor fits?

Another question, my EMS injection system comes with a Wide Band Bosch
sensor. The sensor has only (at max) 20hrs of running, UN-leaded pump fuel
only. At first the sensor worked great, now when I datalog it I get periods
of constant "14.7" A/F ratios, for 10-12 seconds, then it will give a
reading (mostly rich) then give constant 14.7 reading again.
Is there a way to "test" the sensor, like resistance or voltage output?

Also, the engineer at EMS said a NTK sensor can be wired in in place of the
Bosch. Is this true??

regards