Driver Boards

DRhoads2 at aol.com DRhoads2 at aol.com
Sat Oct 28 18:58:55 GMT 2000

In a message dated 10/28/00 1:05:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kn6f at dolphinsci.com writes:

<< David,

 I was wondering what the current status/pricing/availability is on the driver
 boards for the 332 efi project

 Thanks
 Scott Fraser
 Lakewood CA

There is an open group buy going for the combo driver board.  It will be
closing on October 31st.  If you decide you want in on the buy, I need your
order and shipping address by then.  For detailed info go to
http://members.aol.com/DRhoads2/myhomepage/OfficialBuyList.html
and
http://members.aol.com/DRhoads2/myhomepage/ComboDriverConfigs.html
and