Lucas injectors

J. Creech jcreech1 at olemac.net
Sat Oct 28 19:10:55 GMT 2000

Well, the Saturn TwinCam engine I got the throttle-body off of, I also got
the injectors and fuel rail. Also all the sensors (knock, temp, oil press,
crank-trigger). The injectors appear to be Lucas-style, stylized "R"
(rochester) on the side of the connector boss, plastic and aluminum shell,
stainless internals (what I can see). Marked " 9122    17106488" . They each
have 6 orifices on the nozzle end. The Fuel-rail is an Aluminum extrusion,
marked " AC    ROCHESTER  USA         21006548    2652  1R".  I know that
doesn't really help anything. But, anybody have any idea what the injectors
flow? Just curious.