Sequential vs Batch Fire

James Ballenger vtjballeng at yifan.net
Sun Oct 29 00:35:13 GMT 2000

I didn't fully explain these details b/c I didn't feel they were necessary.
High impedance injectors (saturation) have an opening time of ~ 1.2-2 ms. I
will be using Low impedance injectors (peak and hold) which have an opening
time of ~.3-1.2 ms (large variance due to a lot of different information I
have gotten from manufacturers).

As far as closing time is concerned, I never got a figure for that.
Assuming .5ms, does the ECU stop the current to them .5ms early or is this
just added on to the existing pulsewidth values of most ECUs, unbeknownst to
most people?

James Ballenger