Source for small throttle bodies

Matt Cramer mac9 at po.cwru.edu
Mon Oct 30 03:57:31 GMT 2000

At 07:45 PM 10/29/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>Probably Holley was the Mfgr. Their 1 bbl carbs are built the same way, and
>both are on thousands of Slant-Six's.

	The only factory two barrel carb that I know of installed on slant sixes
was the Carter BBD.  This setup was called a "Super Six," and was only
offered in the late 70's - at least in the States.  However, Carter BBD's
turned up on a wide variety of Chrysler products from the 60's and 70's.
I've got one installed onto my Dart, although I can't remember if it has
the detatchable throttle plate you describe.
	Finally, a question on this list I can answer! :-)

Matt Cramer