Bosch vs. other make injectors

justin ivan vlkslvr at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 30 17:56:50 GMT 2000

Jay,
You should have no problem with the SDS unit. My friend has it installed in
his car and like it so much he installed the fule only computer into his
Girlfriends car. Now the only problem is the car make so much power that it
eats clutches. (2.0L 4cyl turbo VW)
Daily driving is attainable with an aftermarket ecu. Another friend has a
different unit that he daily drives in an Audi 4000 turbo quattro.
Justin