No Subject

Dean Fritz fritzdean at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 1 00:16:26 GMT 2000

I am in the process of installing a 91 TPI on my little street rod. I have
the following: 1227730 ECM and a factory harness. The motor is modified a
little (Just the cam it is a factory spec. 327Cid 350 hp.) The motor is a
5.7 Lt. I was going to try to burn my own Eprom. I have a burner and the
software. I have WinBin but, I need the correct/original bin file and the
correct Ecu file can anyone help. I was going to buy a factory Mem/Cal
#16151348 but vats gets in my way. I am new at this and need help.

Thanks,
Dean
fritzdean at hotmail.com