Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun Oct 1 06:05:10 GMT 2000

the 1348 as far as I know is the only one you can buy from gm for that.  The
editor may allow you to turn it off, and is covered in the archives for the
locations to do that anyway.   For the ease of use might just get a GMEPro,
or Tunercat editor.   Yes, .ecu probably are available, but might be easer
on a first try not to juggle too many items at once.
Bruce