EFI Pow Wow, Wow

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun Oct 1 06:07:51 GMT 2000

Turned out rather sell so far.
To me, I think it's been perfect for the first one.
Lots ideas and info traded, and some novel ideas discussed.
Some photos, lots of BS, Pepsi, and Pizza were involved.
Dunno but for a none areospace related activity, we sure had alot of HDDs
spinning at one time.
well, ain't gonna tell about the unvielings yet, so those showing tomorrow
will get to see the new stuff up close and have a preview of what's around
the corner.
Life is good.
Bruce
   Sure is quiet with the little guys gone.
   Last word was they were in the Falklands watching the jets again!!