SV: SV: data collection and storage.GEEZ..

espen hilde mwichstr at online.no
Sun Sep 3 10:43:14 GMT 2000

Hi Scott.
thanks did the Geez tour,this looks like a nice tool ,but I am a little
worried about the constant jumping of the boat ,they claim that you have to
fix the datas to compensate for bumps curwes etc.they claim to give
accurate stop watch for the curcuit!
Yes a palm pilot is no problem to keep in the boat as long as it doesnt
sink....having a palm pilot doing data logging, is this going to simplyfy
the storage of datas, if I was going the
rout of map for speed ,rpm,exhaust temp ++?
Thanks
Espen

Hey, finally something that I can maybe contribute! There's a company
called
Extreme GEEZ that makes and accelerometer called the G-Cube. It's a nifty
little device, more sophisticated than the G-Tech by Tesla. It has
datalogging capability built into it, all that's needed is something like a
Palm Pilot to be your "Datalogger".

Here's the URL : http://www.extremegeez.com/Extreme_GEEZx.html

Check it out, neat idea.

Scott Creech