SV: SV: data collection and storage.

espen hilde mwichstr at online.no
Sun Sep 3 10:43:16 GMT 2000

Hi!
Does it help if you jump up and down? :-)
       :-) But ,Yes....probably would....increasing the blood circulation
does make the brain work better,
if we all had laptops going a walk in the forrest and typing away it would
increase the quality of this
mailing list !!!  Norways richest guy goes 100days a year in the mountains
,making his desitions there,
maybe like the indians talking to the mountains?:-)

Thanks for clearing up a bit.
Looking at the GEEZ g-meter tool I understand there is a long way to make
something as good as that...have tought of using the GPS .have been
sposored by Garmin with a little e-trex.would be nice to have it store
speed at certain pre desided lokations at the track.

espen