? about Plymouth FI Program

Ludis Langens ludis at cruzers.com
Tue Sep 5 08:25:26 GMT 2000

Roger Talbot wrote:

> There doesn't even seem to be a simple reader
> in the auto stores for Chrysler products.

You can't find a "$20 paperclip" for Chrysler because there isn't
anyplace to plug it in.  You used to be able to pull the "codes" from a
Chrysler by turning the ignition on and off several times and then
watching the check engine light as with GM products.

If you are willing to spend in the three digit range, I've seen parts
stores selling scan tools that support Chrysler products.