Introduction

dennis spoolboy at autospeed.com
Wed Sep 6 09:32:18 GMT 2000

--- "Geoff Allan" <ShelbyZ at home.com>
> wrote:
>Hi all! I've just subscribed, and here is my story

<snip>

Hello Jeff! My name is Dennis. I think I've seen your web page(DIY A/F gauge?). I am a fellow FWD Mopar nut that is on this list, as well as the FMPML, Junkyardturbo, and a couple of others. Let me know if you need any hardware for your research. I have a *PILE* of stock Logic Modules! T1-84, 85, 86, 87, 87T2, 87T2MP, 89T2SMEC, etc. I would be willing to help any way I can with your project, although I live in St. Louis, which is quite a ways from Calgary:)

Anyway, keep in touch, and let me know what you find. I'd love to be able to run a well-tuned custom ECM in my car, instead of half-assing it with stock stuff:)

==
Dennis Doza II

87 Shelby Charger Black/Silver
15.8 at 88mph
MY DAILY DRIVER

87 Shelby Charger Garnet/Silver 12.44 at 108.96mph
DAD'S RACER

http://204.50.82.80/gwneon/memb/dennisd.htm