Off: limits for PM rods....

Glen Beard gbeard1 at nycap.rr.com
Wed Sep 6 15:48:04 GMT 2000

Shannen Durphey wrote:

> Thanks.  Any idea of the weight of your pistons?

I'm using TRW (L2441F30) forged aluminum 21cc D-cup supercharger
pistons.  I never did get the exact weight from the machine shop who
balanced it, but Summit just told me they are 565 grams each.  They
(TRW/SpeedPro) are typically heavier than JE and other higher quality
race pistons.  But if you are going to spend $80/piston, I recommend you
also buy forged rods and crank.

--
Glen Beard  95 T/A conv M6
355, Vortech, heads, cam...