Injector Pulse Width

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Fri Sep 8 15:11:27 GMT 2000

Pulse width depends on more than just RPM.  The main variables are RPM
and MAP, but temp, throttle position and other things also factor in.
Read the tuning tips document on the gmecm WWW page (under papers), it
has a sample RPM/MAP vs VE table, and some explanation how this results
in a pulse width.

--steve

Don Burns wrote:

> Greetings
>
> I am new to this list after having done a small bit of exploration through
> the DIY websites. Are there available anywhere on the sites data that shows
> the relationship between engine rpm and injector pulse width. I am
> particularly interested in seeing such data for the 350 small block.
>
> My knowledge of FI is very limited but I am interested in learning more
> about it.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Don B.

Steve Ravet