need datasheet/info for SpeedPro wideband sensor...

Jeff Bromberger blownz at home.com
Mon Sep 18 19:52:31 GMT 2000

I have a SpeedPro bank to bank wideband system on my car. Now that my car is
dialed in and I run in open loop mode, i'd like to be able to use my sensor
to tune other cars that don't have the SpeedPro computer. So what I'd like
to do is build a handheld scanner that can connect to the wideband o2 sensor
directly and display the readings. I'm thinking that this would be a pretty
simple app for a PIC. What I need to know is what signals/voltages will i
see on each of the wires and how do i translate them into a "X.Y:1" a/f
ratio?  Who makes this sensor for SpeedPro and could I contact them directly
for this technical data? any other tips would be appreciated. I just
subscribed today, so I apologize if this has been talked about before.

Thanks,
Jeff