350TPI Fuel Injectors

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Tue Sep 19 01:29:58 GMT 2000

Well, I show a 17069647, which is 22 lbs/hr for the ZR1 Vette engine,
a 5235047 which is for an 85 tpi 305, no specs (maybe 18 lbs/hr?), and
a big injector for a Ford 460, which I'm sure isn't yours.  I hate to
make any guesses about injector correctness, but they shouldn't be too
far off if WOT seems ok.

Did I mention disconnecting the O2 sensor and observing how the engine
behaves?  This might better indicate an actual lean or rich
condition...
Shannen