UEGO and alcohol

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sun Sep 24 22:45:48 GMT 2000

Actually, a gasoline O2 sendor should work. It works by looking for
excess O2 and reports on same.

I'd venture to guess that by setting the stoich value in the ecm to whatever
the afr is for alcohol, you have calibrated the bpw calculation.

You then should be able to set your desired alcohol afr's in the various
tables for cranking, cold coolant and pe, and it will work.

BobR.