UEGO and alcohol

Jeff Bromberger blownz at home.com
Mon Sep 25 01:41:03 GMT 2000

I'm looking to tune WOT w/nitrous and alcohol, so i need something much
richer than stoich. My question is basically whether or not the sensor will
reflect the actual ratios of liquid fuel to air or not. Accel claims that
you need "a true wideband sensor to tune alcohol because it's out of the
range of the 5-wire sensors like SpeedPro uses"... this is more or less what
i was trying to verify. If the alcohol appeared as 6:1 (vs. 12:1 for gas)
then this would make sense...