DIY_EFI Digest V5 #560

Steve kb4mxo at mwt.net
Sun Apr 1 13:59:29 GMT 2001

Hi HERNAN

This is a very good project and sounds fairly easy. I have a extra ford maf
here and if you want it the price is right free + shipping . I think the
members of our Ford group has the data ( each sensor is a bit different ) you
need for the maf used on Ford V8s
'eec at eelink.net' <eec at eelink.net>. Hope you can join the group so we can get
the data needed to compleat this very interesting project . If you want the
sensor please contact me off list .

Have a nice day
Steve