Perfect Power MIC3 Group Buy

Jurgen Hartwig jhartwig at midsouth.rr.com
Mon Apr 2 15:43:41 GMT 2001

Guys and gals, we are trying to get together enough buyers for a group
buy of Perfect Power's MIC3 engine management setup.  You can view the
details at http://www.perfectpower.com/mic.html This system is similar
to all the other aftermarket fuel injection setups, except it does not
have a multitude of extra features like the more expensive setups.
However, for someone on a budget, or someone who needs a
straightforward EMS, this may be a good choice.

For details, I encourage you to read the manual, which can be
downloaded from the link above.

We do not have firm pricing yet, but we expect the ECU and cable will
cost between $325-375 shipped to the States.  The unknown quanities
are the shipping cost and duty levied by customs.  Our group consists
of 6 buyers now.  We need 10 or more to qualify for a discount.  We
will close the group buy on April 10, which is next Tuesday.

Email me for details, or ask here on the DIY-EFI list.  I have no
affiliation with the company, and I have no plans to make a dollar
from this group buy.

Thanks
jay